Springhill Suites by Marriott
Paramount Hotel Group
Assistant Housekeeper, Executive Housekeeper
Responsible for maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness in guest rooms according to hotel and franchise policies.
- Thoroughly cleans all assigned rooms within prescribed guidelines, making sure that the standard room set-up is complied with.
- Continually communicates status of cleaned rooms to Executive Housekeeper through completion of daily assignment sheet.
- Reports any damaged or missing items to the Executive Housekeeper.
- Reports any "lost and found" item to the Executive Housekeeper immediately, listing the room number or area where it was found.
- Responsible for the pass key and assuring that it is turned in at the end of each shift. Utilizes the lock boxes on each of the Room Attendants' carts for guests’ keys left in the rooms.
- Stocks, restocks, and stores room carts.
- Maintains an inventory of every item placed in every guest room.
- Responsible for notifying Executive Housekeeper of any maintenance or repair needs.
- Brings all dirty rags to laundry room at the end of the shift.
- Uses only those cleaning agents issued and/or mixed by the Executive or Assistant Housekeeper.
- Must report immediately to the Executive Housekeeper:
- May write a maintenance request form.
- Must wear appropriate uniform and maintain personal cleanliness.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Must be able to stand and exert well paced mobility for periods of up to four hours.
- Bending, stooping, fingering, reaching, grasping, climbing, lifting, carrying, kneeling, and repetitive motions are required on a regular and continuing basis to perform all cleaning tasks such as vacuuming, dusting, scrubbing the bathtub, etc.
- Must be able to push the housekeeping supply cart continually.
- Ability to speak and understand basic English enabling one to respond to guest questions and communicate with other associates is preferable.
- Ability to read and write basic English to understand and complete room assignment lists is preferable.
- Understanding of hotel's Housekeeping policies, practices, and standards.
- Training in providing quality guest service.
Inspector, Laundry Supervisor, Assistant Housekeeper
PHG is uniquely positioned in the U.S. lodging industry, not only as a premier management company but as a vertical organization focused on providing comprehensive ownership services. Comprised of three operating companies, Paramount's business model is optimally structured to focus on the needs of today's hotel owners including private equity funds, REITs, hedge funds, developers, investment banks, lenders and loan servicers.
Role: Room Attendant
Location: West Des Moines,
Apply for this job now.