Newly Qualified Primary Teachers (NQTs) Required for September 2021 - Cardiff
Supply Desk are a nationwide education recruitment company specialising in Secondary, Primary and SEN education. We place our teaching staff in day-to-day and long-term placements in an extensive number of English and Welsh medium schools across Cardiff, Newport and the valleys.
Supply Desk are working with a number of primary schools across the Cardiff area and are currently looking to speak with Newly Qualified Teachers about your career plans for September!
Whatever your specialist area and no matter whether you are looking for a permanent, full-time, short term or part-time role, we would love to help you progress with your career.
Register today and our experienced and knowledgeable consultants will work with you to build a profile of your skills and abilities before promoting you to our hundreds of client primary schools. This is a great opportunity to be introduced to a range of primary schools across the South East Wales area.
What are the Benefits?
- A simple and quick route to hundreds of potential employers during the period of school closures
- Removes the administration burden of applying directly to schools during these challenging times
- Additional CPD materials to support NQTs whose training has been cut short by the coronavirus outbreak
- Excellent rates of pay completely in line with MPS (long term positions)
- Opportunities to broaden your experiences within schools up and down the county
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience teaching in a primary school
- Energetic and positive attitude
- EWC registration or willing to apply
- Current DBS registered on the update system or willing to apply
Why work for Supply Desk?
In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive:
- Competitive salary (MPS for long term)
- Safeguarding training
- Employee Assist Programme
- Weekly pay
- Access to other CPD training such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Promoting Positive Behaviour
- Dedicated team on hand for support
Maybe you're not sure about your options for your NQT year and would like to talk it through? Maybe you weren't able to complete your PGCE/BEd for whatever reason and aren't sure what to do next? The team at Supply Desk Cardiff are experts in NQTs and are more than happy to help you choose the right path for you!
If you are interested in this position, please call Supply Desk Cardiff on #removed# or forward your CV to #removed#
Salary dependent on experience and qualifications.
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.