An award winning, accomplished, and well-established construction company in San Diego is seeking an experienced Chief Construction Estimator with a successful and proven track record in working with local and federal government entities.
The ideal candidate will be able to create and oversee estimates for contracts ranging from $5 million up to $15 million in size. Our client's scope of projects includes significant local and federal projects in California, Nevada, and Arizona. This company is known for its excellence in the design and construction of complex infrastructure projects.
California Employers Association is the recruiter for this position located in San Diego, CA.
You would be working for a forward thinking company, committed to providing quality products and services to its clients, with a highly experienced team of employees. This wide range of work includes design/build projects, ground-up construction, building renovations, tenant improvements, and site work.
This salaried position will report directly to the President of the company.
• Experience in accurately estimating projects with values in the $5 million to $15 million range.
• Minimum 10 years experience working in the construction field as a Senior Estimator or a comparable position
• A successful track record of generating bids for city, county, state, or federal projects.
• Experience with estimating software and spreadsheet design.
• Extensive knowledge of labor and materials for all conventional construction trades.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines.
• PC Literacy--familiarity with estimating software.
• Able to work a flexible work schedule as needed.
• Valid CA driver's license. Driving is an essential function of this position and the successful candidate must have a DMV record acceptable to our insurance company.
• All job offers for this position will be contingent upon passing a pre employment drug test and a military base background check.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited engineering, architectural, or construction management program is a plus.
• CAD knowledge and experience is a plus.
• Experience in leading others is a plus.
Compensation and Benefits
• Annual Salary up to 120K DOE plus bonus.
• Company contribution for employee for health and dental plan. Dependent coverage is also available.
• Profit Sharing plan for employee
• Company Car is available for employee for job related travel.
TO APPLY: Qualified candidates, please submit your cover letter and resume to #removed# as soon as possible..
Please note, only those candidates that meet the minimum requirements will be contacted to proceed to the next interview phase.
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster with unsolicited offers.
Role: Chief Construction Estimator Career Opportunity Available!
Location: San Diego,
Apply for this job now.