FlashBanc is a leading National Merchant Service Provider, providing credit card processing and a host of other electronic payment solutions to businesses, small and large, in almost every vertical market throughout the United States. We understand that offering electronic payment solutions in today's world is a necessity for businesses, and we possess the experience and ability to meet the demands of a constantly changing marketplace.
Seeking a dynamic and focused Digital Marketing Manager to assist our clients with their digital footprint needs. You'll be responsible for developing, initiation, creating, and overseeing a long-term digital marketing campaigns as well as spearheading short-term advertising and marketing solutions. We're looking for someone with experience in copy writing, art direction and social media who can expand a brand's reach locally while increasing their brand loyalty and awareness. The ideal candidate has the ability to maintain professional verbal and written communications, and can thrive in our culture-rich corporate headquarters here in Boca Raton, FL.
· Responsible for digital marketing company success and leading the day-to-day management and delivery of client digital marketing programs including paid search (PPC), SEO, social media, and email campaigns.
· Manage client expectations regarding timing and delivery of all marketing initiatives.
· Drive the execution and innovation of search marketing campaigns throughout all phases for all clients including development, design, launch, evaluation, and reporting to meet company standards of service excellence.
· Compile and analyze data for client social media and digital marketing reporting and presale analysis.
· Demonstrate the ability to spot trends and patterns while analyzing digital marketing metrics.
· Participate in solving client campaign challenges while managing campaigns to help meet digital marketing programs objectives.
· Independently run client calls and meetings to present and discuss agency analytics and reporting.
· Demonstrate proficiency in and knowledge of search marketing through managing customer research, market condition and competitor data.
· Monitor client planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing initiatives
· Develop knowledge of digital marketing through experience and attaining/maintaining certification in Google Ads, SEO, Hootsuite, and/or Hubspot.
REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s Degree; Google Ads Certified, (required)
· 1 to 3 years of experience in search marketing; Salary range dependent on experience.
· Passionate about Digital Marketing
· Experience with running Google Ads campaigns
· Experience in e-commerce, SEO, PPC, email marketing and social media
· Excellent written and oral communication skills with demonstrated leadership experience
· Must be enthusiastic and technologically savvy
· Highly skilled in all Microsoft Office Products: Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
· Fast learner with a willingness to learn
· Attention to detail and ability to multi-task successfully a must
Job Type: Full-time
· Email Campaigns: 1 year (Preferred)
· Social Networking: 1 year (Preferred)
· SEO: 2 years (Required)
· PPC: 1 year (Required
Role: Digital Marketing Director
Location: Deerfield Beach,
Apply for this job now.