An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a market leader in the supply of safety and communication products who are part of a FTSE 100 group of businesses worldwide.
BASIC SALARY: £32,500 - £37,500
- Contributory Pension
- 25 Days Annual Leave plus Stats
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: High Wycombe, Beaconsfield, Bracknell, Maidenhead, Henley, Uxbridge
JOB DESCRIPTION: Internal Sales Manager - Safety and Communication products
Based at our UK sales office, the Internal Sales Manager role is to lead and motivate 2 sales personnel and 1 logistics co-ordinator. You will take overall responsibility for the pro-active telesales, customer service, logistics and support activities as well as providing dedicated internal support for key accounts for the UK /Eire and Netherlands key customers daily requirements. You will also be proactive in identifying associative and upselling opportunities.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Internal Sales Manager - Safety and Communication products
- Manage the sales and logistics co-ordination team in the UK branch.
- Oversee the order process for UK/Eire to maintain standard KPI's.
- Co-ordinate the accepted delivery time by liaising with the customer and manufacturing.
- Process inquiries regarding orders, pricing, shipping, payment terms and product specifications.
- Maintain and improve good relations with external and internal customers.
- Support the sales and marketing team in achieving sales and profit targets.
- Monitor sales trends and correlating performance against monthly sales goals.
- Provide sales forecasting for the UK /Eire / Netherlands
- Organise monthly branch meetings to share strategy, provide product / organisational updates and branch performance. Review and focus on sales results and consider success of sales initiatives.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Internal Sales Manager - Safety and Communication products
- An Internal Sales Manager from a manufacturing or distribution background, with a proven track of success who embraces and is motivated by changes.
- Experience of managing tele-sales/pro-active calls
- A “can-do” attitude and a willingness to take on significant challenges
- Experience of managing, motivating, mentoring and developing sales teams
- Strong people management skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written across all levels of the business.
We are a market leading manufacturer, part of a £bn International Group (FTSE 100) that employs in excess of 6,000 personnel and operates in over 20 countries worldwide.
We manufacture and supply elevator safety, display and communication systems direct to elevator & elevator door manufacturers and associated elevator maintenance & modernisation contractors.
We have 4 R&D / manufacturing facilities across three continents and 14 sales offices worldwide.
With three industry recognised brands, each with a strong market presence, unique identity and distinct product ranges, our products have been installed in over 4 million buildings worldwide.
We are at the forefront of innovation and our products offer clients the full spectrum of solutions.
This is an opportunity to join, a brand leading name and worldwide manufacturer who have an active policy of promotion from within and offers the genuine opportunity to develop your career.
This position will be challenging but also tremendously rewarding. Coaching, mentoring and training are an integral part of the company's culture
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles: Customer Service Manager, Customer Care Manager, Internal Account Manager, Customer Relationship Manager, Internal Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Sales team Leader
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: IP15924, Wallace Hind Selection
Role: Internal Sales Manager
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Slough, Berkshire, Berkshire
Apply for this job now.