ELAP provides a comprehensive, reference based pricing solution that helps self-funded employers across the US significantly reduce their healthcare costs.
With double digit incremental growth, we are guided by an entrepreneurial culture that rewards innovation and teamwork. We foster the free flow of ideas and value initiative, trust, creativity and passion - qualities we consider essential to our success. There are many reasons why it's good to be an ELAP employee; and one of them is our generous, 100% paid (for employees / 60% for dependents) comprehensive benefits program that helps you and your family stay healthy, feel safe and maintain balance work / life. Another is our exceptional 401K match, in which you are vested 100% immediately. To learn more, apply today!
- We level the playing field
- We Passionately Challenge the Status Quo
- We Innovate
- We Advocate
- We Empower Clients and Families
- We are Accountable
***THIS IS A WORK FROM HOME POSITION***
The Manager, ETL and Data Integration will work hands on and lead a variety of X12 EDI projects that require a wide set of skills from knowledge of Extract, Transform and Load tactics to creating meaningful business requirement documents. The Manager will function as technology lead on EDI implementation projects and partner with the Operations team to support daily claims processing and trading partner implementations. Additionally, this position will further advance ELAP's ETL/EDI processes and has responsibilities for leading, managing and mentoring a small but growing team.
- Exceed personal and team objectives by 1) communicating job expectations; 2) planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; 2) coaching and counseling employees; and 3) initiating, coordinating, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Understand the business and third-party requirements and translate them into specific software and data requirements.
- Analyze, design, develop, and test ETL processes in Boomi and SSIS between diverse systems including Salesforce, Visova, SQL Server, FTP and flat files.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders in IT and operational functions. Participate in requirement gathering, design sessions, and project status meetings.
- Work with constituencies, analyze, and redesign processes to streamline transaction processing and align processes and transactions to support strategic decision making.
- Develop a big picture understanding of ELAP claims processing systems, understanding the interactions and interdependencies. Use your understanding to identify integration points and anticipate change effects.
- Monitor production systems for performance and failure; quickly resolve routine errors to ensure business stability.
- Ensure risks and problems are identified as/before they occur and take steps to prevent/resolve them.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field from an accredited institution.
- 5+ years of experience ETL/data integration experience
- 3 + years of management experience
- 7 + years of business experience.
- Broad technical background with understanding and hands-on experience with ETL tools.
- Experience with Dell Boomi and/or SSIS preferred. Expert-level SQL/SOQL required.
- Groovy scripting or similar a strong plus.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to effectively manage and mentor employees.
- Experience working with healthcare & insurance data in HIPPA compliant environment.
- Data conversion and systems testing experience.
- Proven experience in developing creative solutions to business and technology challenges.
- Ability to analyze and document complex business processes and recommended solution options.
- Strong communication and documentation skills (e.g. data mapping, user requirements, process flows, test scripts, project status, etc.)
- Experience with the software development life cycle.
- Independent worker who takes initiative to identify and react to new opportunities and projects.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to make effective decisions under pressure and work in a fast-paced environment.
Why join us? At ELAP, we are driven by a singular mission: to help companies and their employees take back control of their healthcare with a proven reference-based pricing solution. For decades, we have helped hundreds of self-funded employers across the US maximize savings and control costs.
With double-digit incremental growth, we are guided by an entrepreneurial approach that rewards innovation and teamwork. We foster the free flow of ideas and value initiative, trust, creativity, and passion - qualities we consider essential to our success. We value our team which is why we offer competitive compensation and benefits, as well as opportunities for growth.
- A generous 100% paid medical insurance program for full-time employees (60% for dependents), that helps you and your family stay healthy and safe
- An exceptional 401(k) plan, in which you are vested 100% immediately
- A fantastic paid time off (PTO) plan which includes floating holidays and a flexible work environment
- Other perks include philanthropic and cultural activities, and tuition reimbursement
Our mission at ELAP Services is based on a revolutionary idea to make healthcare fair for ALL. The same mission that drives our business translates to our hiring practices and defines Who We Are. We are committed to providing equal opportunities and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote all qualified individuals regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, color, sex, gender, gender identity, disability, age, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, health status, veteran status, and all other legally protected characteristics.