Are you looking to work in a vibrant, rapidly growing business? Then this is a perfect time for you to become part of the team at our manufacturing client based in Irvine.
As a counterbalance forklift operator, you will be responsible for loading goods on to the production line. This is a full time role. Monday to Friday
You will be working to a high level of accuracy and liaising with section leaders to understand customer requirements and ensuring workloads are managed efficiently and effectively.
Within this role you will need to be able to work the following shifts on a weekly rotating basis:
- Dayshift - 6am to 2pm
- Backshift - 2pm to 10pm
- Night shift - 10pm to 6am
Rate of pay £11.20 - Weekly pay. Monday to Friday - No weekends.
- Operate the counterbalance forklift
- General warehouse duties
- Restock and replenish as appropriate
- Transport raw materials and full goods and/or finished goods to designated area on the forklift truck
- Be able to work towards targets (hourly and daily) individually and as part of a team
- Be able to manage time successfully to enable prioritisation of workloads
- Be able to work to a high standard
- Able to thrive in an active, fast paced environment
Please apply by sending your CV to Gordon at MDH Recruitment.