$90000.00 to $110000.00 yearly
If you have technical expertise in networking hardware and software, our client is searching for a Network Engineer. We're looking for someone with strong attention to detail and a firm grasp of interfacing, security, Internet protocols and server and network infrastructure. Contact us to find out more, if you are passionate about technical networking. Located in the Portland,OR area, this Network Engineer role is an opportunity for full-time employment.
- Ensure a secure transfer of data to various locations via internal and external networks
- Engineer enterprise data, voice, and video networks by using traditional and creative methods
- Contribute top-notch support and technical expertise in networking technology such as hubs, bridges, hardware and routers
- Establish and implement network test facilities
- Collaborate closely with vendors, clients, carriers and technical staff on implementing, optimizing, and consistently managing of networksJob Requirements:
Cisco CCNP certification or equivalent experience
- Familiar with network design and implementation strategies
- Networking experience
- Proficiency in VMware a plus
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.