COMPANY: MANDARIN ORIENTAL LONDON
JOB TYPE: Permanent , Full Time
Play a key role in the Finance team to support the luxury experience our guests from around the world enjoy at one of the world's best hotels.
Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park is London's most iconic address. The spirit of the city infuses every floor. The park's green vastness rolls beyond bedroom windows. Renowned guests frequent the hotels' bars and restaurants.It's another world. A world of oriental luxury and the most attentive service. A world that's all about our guests.It's also a world that's been reinvented and re imagined to move with the times. With a heart of London's heritage and an eye to the future, we use our own sense of history to set new standards - through kind, passionate and generous service.We need an Income Audit Supervisor to keep our hotel in order.
It's the perfect place to broaden your understanding of what it means to be an Income Audit Supervisor because we have so many businesses within our business - restaurants, rooms, spas and bars.& It's the perfect place to gather a few more passport stamps, too. Many colleagues in our team have also spent time in one of our thirty-two other locations, from Miami to Macau to Munich. And everyone's given opportunities to progress. In short, if you're interested in moving around - or moving up - Mandarin Oriental could be the right choice for you.The Income Audit Supervisor will be responsible for:
- To audit, prepare and issue the Daily Flash Report, Weekly and Monthly revenue reports to Hotel Management and Head Office in a timely and efficient manner.
- To understand all the MOHG P&P's and Local policies and implement them across the departments.
- To comply with all the CSAQ requirements and Internal Audit findings.
- To audit, analyse & accurately record the revenues and statistics for Rooms Accommodation, F&B, Spa and Other hotel revenue on a daily basis.
- To audit, investigate and record all daily packs report in a timely manner and all the other reports directly managed by Income Audit section - highlighting anything extraordinary to the attention of the Financial Controller.
We offer our& colleagues& world class benefits including, but not limited to:
- Complimentary hotels stays across the group
- Highly competitive salary within the luxury London Hotel sector
- Free laundry and complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Team member discounts on hotel stays and dining across the group
- Colleague recognition and reward programmes
- An exciting range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfers across the group
- Colleague Social events and Wellness programmes
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. See descriptionRole: Income Audit Supervisor Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: London, England, EnglandApply for this job now.