Workbox is a Coworking Accelerator that creates a culture of action, collaboration, and support to help our members find success. We offer direct access to a range of investors, vetted strategic advising via experienced mentors and professional specialists, as well as an unparalleled community of growing businesses.
Workbox is seeking a full-time Sales Manager. The Sales Manager role is an important one in the next phase of our companys growth. You will work to help us grow our member base in downtown Chicago, requiring a wide skill set including the execution of the full sales cycle, top-of-the-funnel pipeline management, and assistance in strategic partnerships and brand awareness.
This role is perfect for someone who enjoys networking, understands the commercial real estate sector, and wants to be a part of an exciting entrepreneurial company.
KEY JOB DUTIES:
- Drive top of the funnel pipeline
- Identify and execute new strategic business development opportunities including be the liaison to the commercial brokerage community, Workboxs strategic and capital partners, and other sales opportunities.
- Prospect and pull qualified lead lists
- Create email sequences and implement strategies for outreach
- Identify target customers in new markets
- Assist in tours of office space, closing new deals, and member renewals
- Previous coworking, tenant rep, or leasing agent experience
- Experience or knowledge of the full sales cycle in the commercial real estate and/coworking industry
- Ability to develop and foster new relationships that lead to pipeline growth
- Create and execute successful outbound email sequences
- Experience with cold calling, emails, and managing inbound leads
- Extraordinary organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Uncanny ability to meet deadlines and get things done
- Have experience or knowledge on building relationships with real estate brokers
- Have 2 to 7 years of experience in a similar role
- Can utilize tools like Hubspot, Zoominfo, Apollo.io and Linkedin
- Strong writer and natural communicator
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Health care, including vision and dental
- 401K plan
- Unlimited PTO