We are seeking a Medical Device Assembler to become an integral part of our team! You will be responsible for the production of high quality medical devices within a manufacturing cell. This position will be located in a clean room.
The hours are M - F 6am - 4:30pm and the pay is $14/hr. This is a contract role that MAY become permanent.
This position is located at a large, worldwide, well known pharmaceutical company.
- Production of high quality medical devices within a manufacturing cell.
- Assembly, repair, and test operations on pacemakers, implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICDs), leads, and related medical device assemblies
- Ability to read, comprehend, and follow written procedures; understand and follow verbal instructions
- Understanding of and ability to utilize electronic data collection systems and computer software packages
- Ability to prioritize work by determining the sequencing and timing of different jobs based on precedence and importance
- Ability to handle and maneuver small components and parts
- Ability to make critical decisions and judgments with minimal supervision
- High school degree or equivalentrequired
With offices in 80 countries across the world, Manpower is the global leader in contingent and permanent staffing, providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness.
Manpower helps you to manage the ever changing talent needs in today’s world of work in which rapid access to the right talent is a powerful competitive advantage. With our thorough understanding of staffing trends and our deep pool of highly qualified Candidates, Manpower can deliver the talent, matching the right individual to the right job—faster and with better business results.
Role: Clean Room Medical Device Assembler Full Time Day Shift
Apply for this job now.