Spencer Clarke Group are working to recruit a Project Support Officer for Haringey Council
Rate - £18-£22 per hour (negotiable upon experience) - please submit your cv with the rate you require
About the role
- Information gathering on Schools Programme working with internal officers and external partners
- Updating the Schools Intranet / Landing page and general content management responsibilities
- Liaison between schools and Council as and when required
- Regular review / monitoring of the Corporate Landlord Schools email address portal and directing queries to the relevant officers to resolve
- Administrative support for the team - setting up meetings, responding to general queries.
- Compiling letters, email correspondences as and when required
- Must be able to use Microsoft software packages
Requirement to be flexible with non-technical duties within this role.
Can you please confirm you are happy for Spencer Clarke Group to be the sole agency to represent you for this role?
IF YOU WISH TO APPLY PLEASE RESPOND FIRSTLY WITH AN UP TO DATE CV, AVAILABILITY/ NOTICE PERIOD, THE ROLE YOU WOULD LIKE TO APPLY FOR & THE HOURLY RATE YOU REQUIRE. We do not hold CV's on file without first speaking with you.
On receipt of your CV and contact details I will get in touch to discuss how to progress the application.
SCG REFERRAL SCHEME*
SCG offer a market leading referral scheme so if you know of someone who may be looking for work. Please feel free to pass on my details.
Any worker referred by yourself who is not registered and we place into a role, we can offer a referral fee of £250 to you!
If you wish to be put forward for this role, please apply and contact John Shorrock @ Spencer Clarke group - email@example.com
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers