Competitive compensation and benefits packages, including quarterly opportunities for bonuses.
Are you looking for a rewarding new challenge that utilizes your culinary talent to ensure that you serve the best food in casual dining?
As Kitchen Manager, you will oversee our back-of-house functions and the creation of our in-house smoked meats and other fresh menu items that keep our guests coming back again and again. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a dynamic casual dining restaurant where we all have a great time helping our guests to have a great time. If you’re ready to be the Spark, to Fuel exceptional service and to Fire up good times, then we definitely want to hear from you.
As a Restaurant Kitchen Manager, you will help to create a fun and unique environment through fantastic food like slow-smoked pulled pork, perfectly grilled steaks and our award-winning baby back ribs. Your specific areas of responsibility will include:
- Setting high standards of quality, cleanliness, and processes and consistently holding the kitchen staff to those standards
- Serving as an ambassador
- Working closely with the Executive Chef and culinary specialists to provide knowledge, guidance, and training to the kitchen staff
- Addressing and resolving customer complaints quickly and with a smile
- Overseeing and optimizing P&L and other financials
- Managing and remaining accountable for actual-vs.-theoretical (AvT) food costs
- Maintaining inventory and financial reporting
- Working closely with vendors, as well as corporate team
- 1-3 years restaurant management experience; casual dining background, preferred
- Minimum 1-year kitchen leadership experience
- Experience managing AvT food costs
- High-energy, motivational and fun personality
- Excellent problem-solving and conflict-resolution skills
- Open availability
- Medical and dental coverage
- Life insurance
- Disability plan
- Quarterly bonus program (following completion of training)
Role: Kitchen Manager
Apply for this job now.