These positions are responsible for receiving and putting away stock; checking in deliveries and ensure the products delivered are accurate and in good quality; assisting with daily, weekly and monthly inventory; pulling stock to fill requisitions to be delivered to food production areas and keeping the warehouse area clean.
- Standing for long periods of time
- Working in hot and cold (freezers) environments
- Constant lifting - moderate to heavy
- Climbing ladders and working at higher elevations
Job Qualifications (including but not limited to):
- Able to read, write and speak English
- 1 year or more experience preferred
- Good Math Skills, able to add, subtract, multiply and divide
- Ability to use mobile and stationary shelving, carts,
The successful candidate must be able to pass a pre-hire drug test and criminal history check.
We operate 24 hours a day - 7 days a week. Weekend and shift work required.
This is a full time position with an pay rate of $11.55 per hour.
We pay weekly and provide free parking, lunch and uniforms.
Healthcare and other benefits are available after 90 Days of employment.
If interested, YOU MUST APPLY IN PERSON. We accept applications Monday thru Friday between the hours of 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
For more information and directions, call Human Resources at (703) 991-8069
We deliver the taste of the world.
LSG Sky Chefs is the world's largest provider of airline catering and in-flight solutions. LSG Sky Chefs caters 300 airlines from almost 200 customer service centers in 50 countries. Our mission is simple: To be the preferred Global Provider of Quality Catering and Integrated In-flight Solutions. We are seeking those who have the desire and commitment to help us achieve that mission.
Role: Supply & Service Agent
Apply for this job now.