Would you like to be the trusted and respected advisor and not the “salesperson” to your clients? And, wouldn't it be great to already have a captive audience that want and need your help? We are a company that is 9 years old and just recently made Inc, 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the US. We are the largest independent insurance and financial service industry serving the k-12 public school space. We have no plans on slowing down, in fact we're cranking things up and looking for likeminded driven individuals to join our team and help fulfill our mission to help people make, save, and protect their money!
What we do:
We help teachers and staff with their retirement and insurance needs. We have relationships with school districts in your area to be the trusted partner on campus to help them with their financial matters. Our office is growing, and we are searching for talented consultative sales professionals and leaders to join the team and take on the important and critical role of educating the educators. It's a privilege to be able to help the same people that helped raise us as children
The Top 7 Rewards of Working with Appreciation:
1. Regular 9 to 5 hours 44 weeks a year is what we do. ROWE environment (see below)
2. The ability to build a VESTED book of business and significant residual income that will pay you for years
3. No leads, cold calling, friends, and family or any of those ineffective things!
4. Full back office support to simplify your life (case management, admin, CRM, tech, commissions, sales reports)
5. Team-building & agency opportunities that are unrivaled within our industry
6. Public employee marketplace is consistent, recession-proof, and growing.
7. Consultative and solution based "selling". We create win-win relationships with our clients. It's meaningful work serving our amazing clients is what fires us up every Monday morning!
Our most successful reps and leaders have come from all walks of life so our requirements are a little different than the traditional thought of education, resumes, and references.
What makes someone successful with us are the following characteristics:
Sincere desire to help people
If you possess these traits, chances are you will be our next superstar and we'd like to chat with you.
*** PLEASE NOTE: This is a 1099 independent contractor full commission position (commissions, bonuses, incentives, residual income) and Appreciation Financial is a Results-Only Work Environment (ROWE).
If interested, please send your info/resume and you will be contacted within 72 hours for an initial phone interview to learn more.
Appreciation Financial just made Inc. 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S (1,583 to be exeact). We are the #1 independent financial service firm that works within the k-12 public school systems across the United States. It is our mission to help people make, save, and protect their money. We do this by helping public employees maximize their pension and supplemental retirement and insurance benefits through education and straightforward planning. We do this with products and services that give clients the clarity, safety, and the guarantees they need.
Appreciation is looking for new team members that share the same values and business principles as us. Please review them before applying with us.
Cultural Values: This is how we show up and act every day.
1. Hard Work - nothing worth having comes easy
2. Respect For All - Golden rule, platinum rule...be great, stay kind.
3. Competitive - The healthy fun kind.
4. Family - Family is what you make of it. Win, lose, good, bad, indifferent - we stay together.
5. Fun - Enjoy the moments, don't take yourself too seriously, make things entertaining.
6. Healthy Energy - Attitude is everything; do good, feel good; feel good, do good.
Business Principles: This is how we are hardwired
1. Work With Purpose - One purpose driven individual is better than five good "employees."
2. Be Humble, Stay Hungry - No egos or entitlement. Nothing is given; everything is earned
3. Act With Urgency - "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week" - George S. Patton
4. Keep it Simple - Simple has and always will get things done faster, better, and quicker.
5. Act Like You Own it - Be accountable for action and inaction. Appreciation is a Results-Only Work Environment (ROWE)
6. Courage - Say what you think, make tough decisions; take smart risks; question actions inconsistent with our values.
7. Servant Leadership - We lead by example and action. Support, empower and strive to bring out the best in each other
8. Transparency - Open communication with straight talk
9. Growth Mindset - Anything can be achieved through dedication, focus, and hard work
Role: Retirement & Insurance Sales Represenative
Apply for this job now.