Maintenance Engineer - Electrical bias
Location: Hull area
Salary: Circa £35,000
My client is a family-owned business who have been established for over 25 years.
Due to ongoing success, they are looking to increase their Engineering team by bringing in an Electrical bias Maintenance Engineer to help with their workload.
Reporting to the Engineering Team Leader you will be responsible for responding to breakdowns/ reactive, and ongoing preventative maintenance of all machinery on site.
- Responsible for planned and reactive` maintenance and development of Maintenance Program
- Resolve machinery breakdowns to ensure maximum line efficiency of the production process.
- Maintain Engineering stores by identification of parts and raising part requisition orders for stock & repairs.
- Responsibility for ensuring current practices meet HSE and Safety standards.
Skills and Experience
- Engineer- Electrical (read, interpret drawings, work with PLC's and highly automated equipment)
- 17th/18th Edition
- Ideally experience working in an FMCG / Food manufacturing environment
- Qualified to min NVQ Level3 in electrical engineering.
On offer is a competitive salary plus benefits package and career development
- Company bonus
- Training & Development
- Monday - Friday (no weekend work)
- 6am - 2PM
- Onsite parking
Mach Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.