Do you want to be the best!? Are you seeking a position where you can learn and grow!? Do you want to develop your business acumen and have a position where you can earn as much money as you put in time and effort?
*Recent college graduates are encouraged to apply!
Promote long term customer satisfaction. Professional development through attendance at sales meeting, seminars, training courses, etc. Complete customer application surveys, research vendors, develop proposals / quotes and prepare all post sale required paperwork. Involvement in open houses, info-seminars, trade shows and other customer related programs. Work closely with other departments within the organization to resolve customer problems. Accuracy of the Equipment Depot data base - including customer name, address and contacts. Develop stronger ties with existing customers, and bring in new customers. Report both won and lost orders for both equipment and after market services. Complete required paperwork on a timely basis. Assist A/R in the collection of past due invoices as necessary. Promote full range of Equipment Depot represented products and brands. Other tasks that are required for the successful performance of the above.
Responsible for effective professional selling principles in the working environment. Increase overall revenues of OEM New Sales Equipment, Used Equipment Sales and Dealer Aftermarket products. Increase visibility including market share for unit and aftermarket sales for both current and new customers. Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Develop strategic plans and work with the local management to ensure market position of assigned accounts.
- Manage the development and activity of assigned territory and accounts including the selling process.
- Call on current and target accounts, develop and make sales presentations and ensure adequate sales service. Responsible for effective communications with the retail network and pre and post sales issues.
- Work closely with sales and marketing management to study and develop sales and marketing strategies to support selling to all customers within assigned territory
- Manage and control travel and entertainment expenses.
- Collaborate with branch management and internal departments regarding receivables, allied equipment.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customers and build new relationships with potential key customers.
- Listens attentively to others, asks clarifying questions, actively listens, stays open to other viewpoints, manages distractions and interruptions.
- Understands the importance of timely follow up with customers, managers and staff making communication a top priority.
Rich Text Editor, Req_Requirements_2397, Press ALT 0 for help
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: College Degree Preferred
Experience: 2 - 5 years proven sales professional preferred
Computer Skills: Basic knowledge and abilities of Microsoft Office products prior knowledge and use of CRM a plus
Other Requirements: 20% travel required
Work environment varies from office to job site to industrial locations
OUR CORE VALUES
Passion to Perform - We are passionate to perform and focus on concrete achievements
Trust to Act - We are empowered to act, and act in a powerful way
Act Responsibly - We are responsible for our actions and the consequences they have for our stakeholders and our environment
Make it Fun! - We are serious about making work fun; it's the way we do things
Equipment Depot is the largest independent material handling and rental business in the U.S., representing an extensive portfolio of industry-leading brands. With 35 locations in 13 states across 1,500 miles, Equipment Depot provides a one-stop source for sales, service, rentals and parts for material handling, construction and specialty equipment.
Equipment Depot is part of Pon North America, a division of Pon Holdings B.V., the largest family-owned business in the Netherlands, employing 13,000 people at more than 450 locations in 32 countries. With its large geographical footprint, local expertise, and stability of Pon, Equipment Depot offers a full-range of creative solutions to exceed customer needs.
Role: Break into Sales~!
Apply for this job now.