Part Time Marketing Coordinator is required in Gloucester by a well-established company.
Marketing Coordinator: Benefits
- Excellent Pay - £11-£15 per hour Dependant on Experience
- Company Pension Scheme
- Dynamic and Friendly Team
- Supportive Management
- Genuine Career Progression with our growing business
In this fast paced, ever changing environment, Jubilee Talent provides you with an incredible opportunity to work with some of the most reputed companies in The UK.
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will manage the overall marketing strategy, oversee the creation of content, engaging written, print, digital, video content for campaign delivery across various platforms including social media, email etc.
Marketing Coordinator: Experience/ Skills
- Marketing degree or equivalent qualification preferred
- Knowledge of Automation tools (within Mailerlite, Hootsuite, HubSpot,etc),
- Preferably, WordPress CMS, InDesign and Photoshop skills
- Good communication, presentation skills - written and verbal
- Able to work independently or in a team
- Analytical ability, time management, results driven, creative
If you have strong leadership skills and are team-oriented and goal-oriented, then directly apply to this Marketing Coordinator role available in Gloucester by clicking below!