We are seeking a Certified Nursing Assistantto join our team! You will work alongside fellow caregivers to provide high quality patient care.
Shift: 12 hour shifts- 3 days a week
Pay rate: $20/hr for the first 8 hours and 30 for the last 4
- Adjust positions of patients on beds or tables
- Assess physical conditions of patients to aid in diagnosis or treatment
- Operate medical equipment
- Apply bandages, dressings, or splints
- Move patients to or from treatment areas
- Prepare medical instruments or equipment for use
- Transport biological or other medical materials
- Explain technical medical information to patients
- Previous experience in nursing, patient care, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Ability to work well in teams
Healthcare Staffing Professionals, Inc. (HSP) is a leading edge Staffing and Recruiting Firm that provides Healthcare professionals to our many clients in the State of CA and Nationwide. Established in 2006 HSP has continued to expand and improve how we serve the needs of our valued clients. We are constantly striving to add energetic, talented, customer service oriented and performance driven members to our team.
Role: Certified Nursing Assistant CNA $280 per 12 hour shift
Apply for this job now.