Company: MORRISON INDUSTRIES LLC
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Morrison Industrial Equipment, a leader in the material handling industry is looking for Full Time Service Technicians in our Greenville, MI location. We are looking for both the experienced mechanic as well as the “Technician in Training”. This position would utilize a company vehicle regionally and therefore require a valid, good standing driver's license. We provide opportunities for both candidates; we pride ourselves on our industry-leading training and provide the careers of our employees to be well rounded.
All Training is PAID. Monday-Friday, first shift. Paid Weekly.
Our Field Service Technicians / Mechanics Enjoy These Benefits:
- Health Care with 24-hour free access to WebDr
- Dental, Vision and Company Paid Life Insurances
- 401K with Automatic Company Sponsored Deposit
- Paid time off, Company Supplied Uniforms and much more...
- And, most of our Service Technicians take their vans Home Nightly
Our Service Technicians Typically:
- Support the client - Oversee all network services and perform tests on equipment and circuits. Troubleshoot issues and resolve any requests or concerns that come up in a timely manner. Perform tests to ensure systems are error-free. Maintain relationships with customers and follow company guidelines regarding safety.
- Equipment and service - Troubleshoot each problem and guide customers on how to properly use equipment. Create reports of customer service calls. Make suggestions for equipment upgrades while maintaining the current inventory, including vans and trucks.
- Work independently - Have the ability to be self-motivated and establish your own routine that will be the most effective in the day to day needs. Know there is a team behind you and able to support and train you in all aspects of work.
- Strong Mechanical Aptitude and Abilities - Ability to have quick, on your feet thinking. This job would require both heavy lifting and physical flexibility for servicing our customers. As well as the ability to Utilize Technology such as a Laptop or Tablet for completing work.
A strong mechanical aptitude, and a desire to learn is needed for the tech in training. We have a "Tools for Techs" program for those interested in this opportunity too!
About the Company: Morrison Industrial Equipment, a family owned business, provides over 65 years of service to our strong customer base. We are a leading material handling equipment dealer, offering a wide variety of products including LP, diesel and electric forklifts of all sizes; scissor and boom lifts; floor cleaning equipment and much more!
Check us out at #removed#-ind.com
Powered by JazzHR