Exciting opportunity to work within a developing secondary school in Bury in the new academic year.
- Full-time Food Technology teacher, required from September 2021
- Opportunity to work in a 'Good' Ofsted graded secondary school.
- Teaching across Key Stage Three and GCSE.
- Both experienced and newly qualified Food Technology teachers are welcome to apply as relevant induction support will be provided.
- Pay in line with teaching scale point (£25,714 - £41,604 per annum).
The successful Food Technology teacher will be expected to support with the development of Schemes of Work in line with the National Curriculum and to plan, prepare and deliver differentiated Food Technology lessons to meet the needs of individual learners at various levels of learning. The incoming teacher will be teaching a full timetable across Key Stage 3 and GCSE alongside taking on full planning and marking responsibilities.
Our client school is located near Bury town centre and has around 700 pupils on roll, aged 11-16. It can be accessed via the M66 from surrounding areas such as Ramsbottom, Bolton and Rochdale. For non-drivers, there are several public transportation links from surrounding areas of Manchester including Radcliffe and Prestwich.
For immediate consideration, please submit a full CV. To obtain further information, please contact the Manchester West Secondary Office on the contact number provided below;