- Would you describe yourself as a teacher that is confident with behaviour management?
- Are you currently a Music teacher in a mainstream school that is looking for a more challenging role?
- Do you have a passion to better the lives of special needs pupils?
If you answered yes to the above then this SEMH Music Teacher role is for you !!
- Music technology experience
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Willing to teach Music lessons across primary and secondary, up to GCSE level
You will be required to plan differentiated, fun and engaging Music lessons for small classes of around 6-8, at all times you will be supported in class by a minimum of two teaching assistants.
The headteacher of this SEMH school is looking for an SEMH Music teacher with experience in an alternative provision but mainstream Music teachers are encouraged to apply.
It is essential that you have the experience and/or ability to teach music technology. This SEMH school cater for students aged 4-19 years that have an EHCP for social, emotional and mental health and some students will also have other additional needs. The key aim of the provision is to improve the behaviour, attendance, wellbeing and overall confidence of all pupils to prepare them for adulthood and the working world.
To register your interest in this role, please call Nicole Austin on 02078586655 or email your CV to #removed#