What kind of company do you want to work for? It is vital that you, an Amazing Caregiver, find a company that shares your Compassion, desire for Communication and actually has 24/7 Live Support for you, the caregiver.
- Compassion- we believe in showing all people compassion and caring - including valuing caregivers!
- Communication- life changes quickly; Amada believes in keeping caregivers aware of changes in client conditions, family requests, schedule changes, etc., so that you can provide the utmost AMAZING care!
- Support- things happen and you may need a LIVE voice to help you in a situation - we believe in encouraging you, brainstorming various situations with you for the client's well-being.
AMADA Senior Care is currently looking for caring, kind, dependable and personable caregivers, certified caregivers and/or CNA’s to provide non-medical in home care for seniors. As a caregiver, you will provide the following services:
- Caring companionship and conversation
- Transportation (for: errands, appointments)
- Meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Light housekeeping
- Personal care assistance (bathing, dressing, grooming)
- Incontinent care and toileting
- Walking and transfer assistance to ensure safety
Qualifications and Skills
·At least 1+ years of experience assisting seniors with Activities of Daily Living
·Current CPR Certification/Current First Aid
·Current Negative TB Test
·Reliable vehicle - Must be able to drive clients
·Valid AZ driver's license and insurance
·Able to pass a background and reference check
·Ability to speak fluent English
·Able to communicate via email and text
·Experience with Alzheimer’s & Dementia clients a plus
What is in it for you
·Flexible schedules- days, evenings, nights, weekdays and weekends
·Competitive pay rates
·Weekly on-boarding - we will get you to work quickly
·Employee referral bonus
·Covered by workman’s compensation and liability insurance
·24/7 live support
·Wonderful company to work for
·Various group benefits
Amada Senior Care provides non-medical in home care for our clients. Amada is passionate about enriching the lives of our clients, their families and our caregivers through our culture of caring. What does Amada mean? To us is means everything. Spanish word: Beloved, Loved. Concern for the well being of others: the love of one’s neighbor.
We are a dynamic team working together to enrich lives for seniors. We are proud of our reputation for providing quality services through ethical business practices. Our people make us different. Amada is highly selective when it comes to our employees. We recruit and train only the most responsible and qualified caregivers who can provide our clients assistance with activities of daily living and also focus on the overall wellness and quality of life
We look forward to you being a part of the AMADA Senior Care team!
See why other caregivers love working with us!
Check out the owners of AMADA Senior Care and join our amazing team!
Apply for this job now.