This Lift Technician will perform installation and maintenance of lifts and other shop equipment while delivering the highest level of quality and customer satisfaction. This position includes travel to sites all over New England with occasional overnight stays required.
- Properly installs and services lifts and other shop equipment by following best practice standards and procedures.
- Performs periodic qualified lift inspections and prepares estimates for repairs.
- Operates equipment under supervision including, but not limited to, an excavator and skid steer.
- Manages and sets up job sites not requiring the use of heavy equipment. May direct the work of other Lift Technicians depending on job site.
- Completes job related administrative tasks such as customer billing and company purchases of equipment.
- Responsible for identifying additional opportunities on-site for services by providing information on the features, benefits, and pricing of lift inspections.
- Maintain excellent customer relations at all times.
- Assume other responsibilities as needed.
Minimum high school diploma or equivalent required. Ability to lift 50 lbs. and work on ladders and lifts up to 25 ft. high. Valid Driver's License required. Must meet DOT compliance requirements and have the ability to drive vehicles over 10,000 GVW.
- Mechanical aptitude
- Customer service focus
- Proficient in power tools, jack hammers, pipe threader and concrete saw operation
- Basic understanding of automotive tire and auto service industry
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-pace environment
- Team player who can also work independently
- Hydraulic license and Lift Inspector Certification training will be provided
- Top Pay. You'll be paid hourly and work as part of a supportive team to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Regular bonuses for achieving and maintaining certifications. Up to $3500/year.
- Training and Mentoring Program. We help you invest in your career!
- Medical, Dental, Life, and Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Personal Time and Vacation
- 401(k) and Profit Sharing Plans
We offer a family-friendly work atmosphere and employee benefits that our competitors can't match. At Sullivan Tire and Auto Service you won't have a job, you'll have a career!
Powered by JazzHR