Job Type: Temporary, FullTime
Salary: £11.00 - £11.50 per hour
Conscientious and reliable Assembly Workers required to work as part of a team at an established, friendly and traditional engineering company based in Slough.
Temporary positions in the first instance.
Duties will include:
- Reading drawings and assembly instructions
- Preparing work by studying parts lists and gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials
- Producing components by assembling parts using hand tools or machines
- Conducting quality control checks.
- Maintaining a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
The successful candidates will possess:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Physical stamina and strength (some components may be slightly heavy)
- Awareness of safety management
- A focus on quality control
- Manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination, including the ability to grasp, manipulate, and assemble parts and components that may be very small
Naturally, you will be enthusiastic and flexible in your approach and committed to providing a high-quality service.
Hours 7.25am - 4.30pm Monday to Thursday and 7.25 to 12 noon on Friday.
If you live within easy travelling distance of Slough and are seeking a position where hard work is both recognised and appreciated then please contact us to discuss further.