Full-Time CRNA/ Nurse Anesthetist for Surgical Center for Pain Management Doctors office to do anesthesia and sedation for epidurals,
M-F 9-5 p.m.
Salary: $140,000-$180,000 plus benefits
We are an ambulatory surgical center in search of a CRNA.
- Manage patients preoperatively, intra-operatively, and post-operatively.
- Assembles necessary supplies and equipment and administers intravenous, inhalational, epidural, spinal, and other anesthetics prior to surgical or other medical procedures.
- Monitors patient's reactions and vital signs during and after anesthesia and takes remedial action when warranted.
- Submits postoperative report on patient's condition, and maintains records of anesthetics administered.
- Graduate of an approved Nurse Anesthesia Training program and eligible for the certification examination of the Council on Certification of Nurse Anesthetists.
- Board Certification must be obtained according to the regulatory requirements of the NV licensing Board and the guidelines of the Council of Certification of Nurse Anesthetist.
- Nevada State CRNA License
- Masters Degree in CRNA
Job Type: Full-time
- CRNA: 3 years (Preferred)
Role: Nurse Anesthetist
Location: Las Vegas,
Apply for this job now.