We're looking to add a Telecommunications Customer Service & Sales Representativeto our growing team. This individual will work with new and existing clients regarding product set up and system questions. Ideal candidates will possess demonstrated experience researching and troubleshooting a wide variety of issues, preferably in customer service and sales industries. Candidates must be able to effectively communicate complex, detailed information in a precise and timely manner to our clients. Excellent interpersonal skills, superior technical skills, an eye for detail, and an aptitude for logic and problem solving are a must.
· Respond to clients regarding questions or consulting on product options.
· Determine/recommend possible solutions by reviewing internal procedures and documentation.
· Collaborate with clients, and multiple vendors to upgrade or enhance functions and features.
· Change or modify sensitive system settings with a high degree of accuracy.
· Develop procedures for internal processes and coordinate implementation of these procedures.
· Provide excellent customer support; keep informed on new products, product enhancements, system changes and compliance issues.
· Lead or assist with other projects as assigned.
· College degree or 3 years of related experience
· Background in communications
· Strong verbal and written presence
· Excellent time management and organizational skills
Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Role: Telecommunications Customer Service & Sales Representative
Apply for this job now.