Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £11.00 - £13.00 per hour, Negotiable
Early Years Education Worker - Children Centre
Daily supply, short term, long term
Registration and Interviews taking place ASAP
"Early childhood education is the key to the betterment of society."
- Maria Montessori
I am currently looking for Early Years Education Workers. In this role you will be based in the children's centre based in Mitcham supporting a range of children and their families across various activities and initiatives. Your role will involve preparing and planning engaging activities for children in line with the Early Years Foundation, running play & stay sessions, workshops etc.
As an Early Years Education Worker, you will have direct contact with children ranging from 3 years to 4 years and should have a good knowledge of early years development. Part of your role as a Early Years Education Worker will include working directly with families, providing them with support and access to additional parenting and childcare services and support.
The role will include but is not limited:
- Ensure all activities are fun, engaging, and age-appropriate for each of the individual children’s clubs
- To make the best use of the environment and equipment available
- Create a child-friendly environment that considers all Health and Safety requirements
- Organise appropriate snacks and meals for the children
- Keep the crèche, clubrooms, equipment, and toys clean, well maintained, and sterilised where applicable
The ideal candidate will:
- Be patient and willing to build relationship with children
- Have an empathetic nature
- Be approachable, kind, caring towards all children within the children’s centre
- Have experience working as a general teaching assistant (preferably)
- Good behaviour management
Working with REED grants you…
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment.
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
- Competitive pay rates
- Support with payroll and timesheets
- Access to CPD courses
- Access to the REED Rewards scheme which includes professional indemnity insurance, life/critical illness insurance, personal accident cover and a 24-hour legal and counselling helpline service
Apply Now or alternatively call Amy at our Croydon office!
REED EDUCATION is a specialist consultancy focusing exclusively on the Education sector. For over 60 years Reed’s education recruitment specialists have been delivering outstanding service to schools and educational settings across the UK.