Our company is seeking a Bookkeeper/Accounting Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for preparing financial records, AP/AR, Payroll, Invoicing, and Human Resources. We are a well established and respected family business going on 60 years in business. 35-40 employees and between $5M-$10M in annual sales.
This will become a management position over time for the right candidate.
- Obtain primary financial data for accounting records
- Compute and record numerical data
- Check the accuracy of business transactions
- Perform data entry and administrative duties
- Work with outside CPA
- Payroll and Human Resources
- Minimum 2 years experience in similar position. 5 years preferred.
- Knowledgeable and efficient in Quickbooks, Microsoft Office Programs, etc.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Self Motivation and Discipline
- Honesty and Integrity
Panoramic Press Inc. is a highly respected, award winning, and well established commercial print and packaging company in Phoenix, AZ. Having been in business for 60 years, Panoramic has an impressive reputation for providing quality and service to our local and national clients. Panoramic offers a fun working environment, while upholding an expectation of professionalism, integrity, efficiency. and hard work. Join a great team!
Role: Bookkeeper/Accounting Manager
Apply for this job now.