Teaching Personnel are currently working with a popular secondary school who can offer up to 5 days of supply work per week from September based on your availability.
As a Supply Teacher, you will responsible for delivering pre-set work to classes across the age range in a variety of subjects whilst maintaining a well-managed classroom and positive learning environment. Planning and marking will not be required as all of the relevant work will be pre-set by the absent teacher. We welcome applications from teachers of all subject specialisms.
Highlights of the role:
- Temporary flexible position offering 1-5 days per week dependant on your availability.
- Starting in September 2021
- Delivering pre set work across the the year groups in the short term absence of teachers for sickness, isolation, course cover etc.
- Access to your own online availability diary
- Modern secondary school located in north of Bury town centre
- No specific qualification required - educated to degree level and/or a teaching qualification
To apply, please submit your CV below for immediate consideration.