Solution Architect p>
£550-595 per day (Inside IR35) p>
A Solution Architect is required for our public sector client based in Leeds. You will be joining a strategic programme that underpins the organisation's critical systems and processes. You will have extensive experience of ERP implementation, solution design, system integrations and have excellent relationship building skills and will be able play a key role in supporting programme and project delivery p>
As a Solutions Architect you will have:
* Experience of leading successful project delivery in a large organisation as either an architect or design lead;
* Experience of architecture assessment and definition of business applications and infrastructure design and migration in complex environments;
* Experience of supporting stakeholders to develop their business cases.
* Excellent understanding and experience of applying architectural principles across business applications, infrastructure and cloud technologies.
* Experience of effectively analysing problems and data, presenting solutions, and information.
* Experience with vendor selection & management
* A degree in a technical or computer related subject;
* TOGAF or BCS Architect certification.
* Experience of Higher Education sector.
* Experience of large-scale, complex data migrations
* Experience with architectural modelling tools eg: BizzDesign/ UML/ Archimate
* Knowledge of student record systems such as Ellucian Banner
* Experience with CRM software - Microsoft Dynamics
* Knowledge in test automation
* Knowledge in SQL
* Knowledge in APIs/ integration
* Knowledge in software development frameworks and continuous integration p>
Role: Solutions Architect
Job Type: Contract, Full Time
Location: Leeds, Yorkshire and the Humber, Yorkshire and the Humber
Apply for this job now.