Bilingual (SPANISH) is needed. Please note on resume.
Do you have a desire to work for a growing organization in the ever-evolving wireless industry?
Are you a superstar leader that is sales driven with a proven track record of leading a team to meet and exceed their goals?
Have the experience of leading multiple teams to success under your leadership?
Want to be able to be able to put your exception customer service skills into dollar bills?
Working as a Multi- Unit Retail Store Manager is the PERFECT position for you!
Are you saying to yourself "I am definitely interested, but what is expected from me?" Keep reading!
• Responsible for full operation of a retail store including opening, closing, staffing, service levels, cash and inventory.
• Coaching and leading new and current employees from training to continued support to ensure ultimate success!
• Exceed monthly personal and overall store goals through acquiring new customer accounts, maximizing existing customers' accounts to identify revenue opportunities, and achieving sales metrics.
• Complete duties and provide leadership designed to deliver high levels of service to customers within the framework of established company policies.
• Ensure maintenance of store appearance, back room, restrooms, and individual work area so employees and customers alike have an enjoyable experience while in the location including participating in merchandise resets.
• Ability to motivate, coach, develop, lead, and train a winning sales team! You are only as successful as your sales team!
• You are an expert on the point of sale system, products, services, and overall Cricket Wireless brand!
• Ensure that the sales team are up to speed on training for new products and promotions.
• Participate in marketing efforts to solicit new business, including but not limited to wellness calls to current and former customers, community involvement through local events and promoting on social media platforms, outreach programs, and building the Cricket Wireless brand inside and outside the store/retail location with flyering and connecting with local businesses (B2B).
• Even at management level, we are highly sales driven and motivated. We strive to keep the administrative tasks minimal so you can concentrate on growing a successful team to build the Cricket Wireless customer base and brand!
• Assist in other tasks, duties, or projects as assigned by upper management and YAA-Connect/Cricket Wireless policies and procedures.
**Experience in the wireless industry is required! You bring the motivation and drive! We provide the exceptional training and tools to ensure YOU are successful!
• 1-2 years of management experience in retail or another environment with a strong customer service background
• Sales management background preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal/interpersonal communications skills.
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time on the sales floor.
• Reliable transportation is a must!
As an additional way of showing our gratitude for your hard work, we up the ante and offer the following!
• Medical, dental and vision benefits effective DAY 1 of employment!
• One (1) week of PTO after one (1) year of consecutive employment!
• UNLIMITED EARNING POTENTIAL! Get paid on your the success of YOUR leadership! Monthly Bonus Pay Plan has multiple metrics and tiers of possible payouts so your earnings are in YOUR hands!
• Phone service and accessory discounts!
• Development and growth opportunities! We love to promote within! Your success is OUR success!
YAA-Connect is a Cricket Wireless Authorized Retail Dealer operating in multiple states nationwide with over 25 stores and continuing to grow! With a passion for meeting and exceeding customer expectations, YAA-Connect continues to be a leader in the Wireless Industry.
5 working shifts however management team members are responsible for ensuring their designated location(s) are open for business.