Company: BRIGHTSTAR CARE OF BOISE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Caregivers - Boise, Meridian, Eagle and Nampa
Currently seeking professional, dedicated, and committed Caregivers or Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA). We have a variety of shifts available days, nights and weekends. The ideal Caregiver with hands-on experience, will be reliable and dependable, compassionate and dedicated.
- $500 SIGN ON BONUS FOR NIGHT OWLS!!
- Medical, Vision and Dental insurance plans (after 60 days)
- Paid Time Off
- Full-time, Part-time, Days, Nights and weekends available, flexible hours
- Weekly Pay, with Direct Deposit option
- Merchant discounts (cell phone, tires, gym membership, oil changes, etc.)
- 90-day annual reviews with potential for wage increases
- Scholarship program to become a CNA (after 6 months of employment)
- 401k plan
Requirements of the Caregiver
- Current CPR certification - Required within 30 days of hire
- Medication Tech Certificate - Required within 30 days of hire
- Licensed driver with insurance and reliable transportation
- Drug Testing required (paid by company)
- Background Investigation will be run (must apply for fingerprinting with DHW if not current)
- Effective verbal and written communication with all levels of management and employees
- Provide client with hygiene care as directed including, but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities, feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, and light housekeeping.
- Take and record vital signs as well as height and weight, if necessary.
- Assist client in walking and transporting to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, shopping, etc.
- Follow the Plan of Care for the client's needs.
- Maintain a cheerful, positive and professional demeanor at all times.
- Accurately document all care as required by company policy and in compliance with state and fed
Apply Now or Call Jessica Sedano at #removed#. We are excited to hear from you!