Our primary focus is people and client relations. Specifically, we aim to increase and maximize our clients’ brand, sales, and customer base. We are seeking 5-8 new entry level marketing associates to join our team in taking on a new campaign within the Seattle area.
To uphold our brand management standards and relationship status with our clients, we offer ongoing training, teambuilding, and managing. We pride ourselves on the amount of personal and professional growth our team members are able to experience, so if you’re looking for a new challenge, look no further!
These roles will involve:
- Marketing/Advertising: you’ll be responsible for product marketing and advertising promotions at client locations.
- Brand Management: you’ll be explaining products and services with enthusiasm as you represent our clients and their offers to the public.
- Customer Service: you’ll be offering general customer service and assistance to customers when needed.
- New Customer Acquisition: you’ll be registering interested customers for our client’s products and/or services.
- Public Relations: you’ll be responsible to interact with customers in a positive manner to represent our client appropriately and impressively.
Benefits of working at Proudman Marketing:
- Teamwork: we are strong believers in teamwork makes the dreamwork. Our employees have the ability to showcase their leadership skills by working in teams to help teammates learn and grow.
- Growth: we are seeking people who want to advance into leadership and management roles rapidly to continue our expansion and diversify our client portfolio.
- Development: we believe there is always room for development as we constantly teach, train, and learn valuable marketable career skills (marketing, sales, recruitment, leadership, administration, client relations, management).
- Travel and Events: we give our top performers the opportunity to attend black tie events, award ceremonies, regional conferences, gourmet meals, and more.
Requirements and Recommendations:
- Experience: retail sales, hospitality, call center, marketing, promotions, administration, recruitment, sport, or similar experience is helpful.
- Education: no specific education or qualifications are required, but we do expect you to bring an open mind and contain a student mentality with the willingness to learn new skills.
- Skills: basic customer service skills and the ability to work well independently and as part of a team are essential. Sales skills are also helpful.
- Qualities: outgoing, extroverted people with a sense of humor tend to excel in these roles, but we welcome those willing to expand their comfort zones.
- Other: all applicants must be 18+ years of age and eligible to work in the USA.
Please send an email application to our HR Team.
Proudman Marketing Inc. is an innovative company in the marketing industry, finding creative sales and marketing solutions in one of the most competitive industries. We want to provide a platform that enables our employees to explore their entrepreneurial aspirations while providing unlimited opportunity to grow in a marketing field. We provide all of our employees with appropriate training because we are passionate about giving deserving individuals the path to a successful career. At Proudman Marketing, we are a direct marketing firm that specializes in face to face communication. Utilizing brand awareness and customer acquisition, we pride ourselves on being able to obtain and retain increases in awareness, recognition, and customer volume.
Role: Entry Level Marketing Associate
Apply for this job now.