COMPANY: HUXLEY BANKING & FINANCIAL SERVICES
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: GBP32 - GBP37 per hour +
x2 C&I Design Engineering Consultants to support nuclear project in West Cumbria.
Sector:- Nuclear, 6-12 Month Contract
Location: West Cumbria
IR35 status: outside
Start date: ASAP or as late as the first week of January
Successful consultant(s) will have working knowledge of the nuclear sector ideally and use to working in large EPC projects. Working as part of a collaborative team the successful engineering consultant(s) will be required to support on:-
- Control & Instrumentation design expertise
- Refurbishment experience on a brownfield site
- AutoCAD, Amtech and PDMS
- Can produce and maintain documents, reports, calculations, schedules, drawings to programme and appropriate quality
- Can liaise and coordinate with other design disciplines and plant engineering
Skills and Qualifications
- Demonstrate familiarity with local nuclear domain and IEC / BSI standards
- At least 5 years engineering experience, ideally 2 years in Nuclear
- Working with Safety Systems would be advantageous
- Must be able to obtain or hold suitable security clearance.
If you are interested in this role then please send me your latest CV or call me in the Manchester Progressive offices.