Ezra Medical Center is a multi-specialty healthcare center in Brooklyn, NY.
Our team is expanding and we’re looking to bring on more full-time Medical Assistants.
The ideal candidate is:
- Well-spoken and has superb bed-side manner
- Able to multi task effectively
- Willing to work a flexible schedule
Job duties include and are not limited to:
- Greet patients, verify reason for appointment
- Draw blood, check and properly document vital signs
- Thoroughly review list of current medications and physical conditions
- Set-up exam rooms according to circumstance
- Provide assistance to the physician during examinations and procedures as needed
- Prepare lab work and/or specimens as directed by the physician
Required skills and experience:
- Superior Phlebotomy skills
- Qualified candidates should have at least 1 year of experience in Medical Assisting
- A high school diploma or GED is required.
- Certification from an approved Medical Assistant program
Ezra Medical Center offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package as well as an opportunity to become part of a great team!
Ezra Medical Center is a growing multi specialty FQHC Health center located in Brooklyn,NY.
Role: Certified Medical Assistant
Apply for this job now.