Stealth Entry is an SDVOSB, 8(a) Cyber Security firm with multiple state and federal contracts through- out the United States. Stealth Entry was founded with one thing in mind - Cyber Security. We bring more than 30 years of combined experience in Cyber Security and Network Engineering in government, private industry, healthcare, and financial services. Stealth provides the following and more to is customers:
Stealth Entry is looking for a Helpdesk Technician to provide fast and useful technical assistance on custom software applications. You will answer queries on basic technical and process related issues and offer advice to solve them. An excellent Help desk technician must have good technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
- Proven experience as a Helpdesk Technician or other IT customer support role
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
- Assoc/BA in IT, Computer Science or relevant field or relevant experience
Salary contingent on experience. This position includes health, dental and vision benefits and a 401(k)-retirement plan. All employees are subject to a background check prior to hire. EOE.
Role: Help Desk Technician
Apply for this job now.