Local Construction Company of installed building products, is now hiring! We are looking for a Rock Star Office Administrator to join our team!
The Office Administrator is responsible for the general operation of the office.
Full-Time, Hourly Mon-Fri: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Provide outstanding service to our customers
- Handling and posting AR payments
- QuickBooks experience
- Bank deposits
- Contacting delinquent accounts
- Resolving billing questions
- Human Resource and On-boarding experience
- Handling and routing incoming phone calls
- Organizing, filing and mailings
- Direct and track sales leads
- Executing a wide range of administration and executive support related tasks.
Our ideal candidate will possess these skills/attributes:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Microsoft Outlook and QuickBooks
- Working knowledge of general office equipment - copier, fax machine, scanner, etc.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong Data entry skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- High degree of accuracy required in all tasks
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload and complete assignments within deadlines
- Minimum of 2 years' experience
- Must have multi line phone experience
- Must have courteous and pleasant phone presence
- Knowledge of construction industry a plus
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish) a plus
Eligible for Medical Ins., Paid Holidays and Vacation after 90 day waiting period
Role: Office Administrator
Location: Myrtle Beach,
Apply for this job now.