Well established, Kansas City company is seeking an experienced Senior Accountant.
The Senior Accountant will be responsible for a variety of accounting duties that include:
• Month end closing
• Journal entries
• Balance accounts
• Cash reconciliation and reporting
• General ledger maintenance
• Preparation of financial statements
• Handle some human resources and benefits administration
• Any other projects and duties as assigned by the manager
• 3+ years of accounting experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting preferred
• Experience with Great Plains, Peachtree or similar software a plus
• Strong MS Office skills is a must
Family friendly environment with great benefits.
Synergy Search Group and Staffing Services are committed to excellence in quality recruiting and reliable service to our candidates and the clients we serve. Our candidates enjoy the unique experience of working with seasoned professionals to assist them in determining their career direction and personal growth opportunities. We have a combined over 85 years of recruiting experience in the Kansas City marketplace!
Based on your preferences, we will identify and present you with the positions that accurately reflect your chosen career path, while keeping all of your information strictly confidential. We will discuss opportunities in detail with you, respect your choices and ask your permission to proceed with a client presentation of your background and experience. We will also brief and prepare you for all client meetings. Following the interview, we will provide you with feedback in a timely manner.
Our goal is to assist you in finding that perfect fit based on your skills and experience, so we may present you with the right career opportunity.
Role: Senior Accountant
Location: Kansas City,
Apply for this job now.