Company: HAYS DT - WEST & WALES
Job Type: Temporary, Contract, Permanent
Salary: 45753.00 - 51668.00 Annual -excellent benefits
Business Change Programme Manager/PMO Programme Manager job - 12 month FTC - £45,753 - £51,668 + benefits
A job opportunity has arisen for a Business Change Programme Manager to join a highly established public sector organisation that are undergoing a period of rapid expansion. This role will initially be a 12-month fixed-term-contract, with the possibility to get extended after this date.
The Programme Manager will lead on the development and delivery of programmes, developing and implementing a range of policies and procedures that will impact across the programme. You will create project design documentation and manage the programme through the full lifeycle to ensure that all deliverables are met.
The Programme Manager will take responsibility for the delivery of multiple large, complex and high-value business change projects whilst liaising with a range of key senior stakeholders. This role sits in the Programme Management Office (PMO) function, which has been set up to provide the organisation with a multi-disciplined resource to support the delivery and development of programmes and projects. The PMO function supports the monitoring, governance and benefit realization processes, providing a standard approach for programme/project management whilst also embedding change across the organisation. You will manage dedicated project resources to ensure that all change objectives are met.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- A proven track record of delivering Business Change programmes
- Experience of delivering projects/programmes in a public sector organisation
- Track record of leading and delivering large scale, complex projects
- Change leadership
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and techniques, including change management and service redesign
- Hold a relevant Project Management qualification such as PRINCE2, Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) or similar
- Experience of managing complex change
- Excellent senior stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge across a range of areas including Performance Management, Project Management, Quality and Service Improvement Tools/Techniques
- Microsoft Project, Visio, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
This position offers excellent scope for career progression plus an excellent benefits package that includes:
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Excellent pension scheme
- Flexible working policies
- Training and development opportunities
- Staff discounts
- Occupational health and more
If you would like to discuss this position in more detail, please apply with an updated CV. Hays also offer £500 worth of high street vouchers for all successful referrals.
Role: Business Change Programme Manager
Job Type: Any
Location: Mid Glamorgan,
Apply for this job now.