Warehouse Assistant (PM Shift)
Salary: £20,000 to £22,000
Hours Of Work: Mon-Fri, 2pm -11pm
About the company:
Based in Andover, Strukta are recognised in the construction sector as Specialist Builders Merchants providing an unparalleled service distributing products to a strong, loyal and growing customer base. They keep their customers at the centre of what they do and provide 'Construction Solutions Delivered Fast!'
We are looking for experienced, enthusiastic and hardworking Warehouse Operatives to join our growing organisation. The successful candidate will assist with picking of stock for next day delivery and loading of company vehicles as directed by the Warehouse Supervisor.
The job role is physically demanding and will require the successful candidate to be physically fit; construction knowledge would be an advantage.
Warehouse Assistant (PM Shift) Responsibilities:
- Picking of stock for next day delivery
- Loading of company vehicles
Warehouse Assistant (PM Shift) Requirements:
- Forklift Licence (Counterbalance and /or aisle master)
- Experience of van/lorry loading and a knowledge of weight distributions
- Safe handling Awareness
- Adequate knowledge of electronic ERP systems
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Capable of working as part of a small team
Warehouse Assistant (PM Shift) Benefits:
- Competitive Salary (plus the opportunity of a company bonus after successful completion of the probation period)
- 22 Days Holiday, increasing with long service
- Access to strukta REWARDS including cycle to work, discounted shopping and much more!
- Exciting working environment
- Free Parking
- Staff Discount in our Trade Store
If you feel that you meet the Warehouse Assistant (PM Shift) requirements, then please apply today!