Company: CREATIVE FINANCIAL STAFFING
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Position: NetSuite Project Manager
Our client is fast-growing global Software company and are seeking a full-time, permanent NetSuite Project Managerto be an integral part of their organizations success!
- Opportunity for growth with a fast growing Software company.
- Voted as a Top Workplace of 2020.
- Strong benefits and compensation plan.
In this role, you will leading NetSuite projects for global roll-outs and enhancements. This will involve defining strategic roadmaps, managing 3rd party vendors, and consulting for enhancements, integrations and configurations to the system.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE & QUALITIES:
- Proficient with NetSuite OneWorld ERP System including it's functions Record to Report, Quote to Cash (ARM), CoA & Financial Segments, International Taxes, Inter Company transactions and multiple currencies.
- Experience going through NetSuite implementations, and integrations.
- Strong ability to analyze functional requirements, research and make NetSuite module recommendations.
- Project management experience including managing vendor relationships, consultants and internal team members.
- Knowledge of NetSuite Administration in NetSuite tools including Suite Analytics, Site Builder, Suite Bundler, Suite Flow, Suite Talk, Data Migration.
- Process improvement and ability to make recommendations to improve implementation process.
- Strong ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong communication skills.
- Project Management Certification or NetSuite Certifications.
- Knowledgeable or background in Accounting/Finance.
- Experience integrating with Saleforce or Dell Boomi.
REQUIRED WORK AUTHORIZATION:
- Must have current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, 401k w/ 3% match, Flexible Vacation Package, Charitable Contribution Matching, Profit Sharing, etc.