We are currently seeking an Electronic Repair Bench Technician to join our team! You will be responsible for completing work orders and other required tasks.
- Complete work and repair orders in a timely fashion
- Estimate time and extent of repairs
- Perform routine preventive maintenance
- Maintain material and supply inventory
- Oversee work performed by outside contractors as necessary
- 2 years Previous experience in a related field
- Familiarity with mechanical and electrical assemblies, fasteners and components
- Possess ability to repair all handheld, portable and tabletop printers proficiently.
ResourceMFG is the Leading Manufacturing Staffing Workforce Firm in the Country. We place temporary and direct hire employees within the total spectrum of manufacturing jobs, including production, quality, maintenance, supervision and all levels of management.
Role: Electronic Repair Bench Technician
Location: West Carrollton City,
Apply for this job now.