Fast Food Cashier
Greet customers politely when they come into restaurant.
- Courteously greeted customers and assisted with purchases
- Operated cash register, received and dispensed correct change to customers
- Resolved customer needs using professionalism and sensitivity
- Recorded customers' orders at drive-thru and counter.
- Monitored orders and ensure they arrived in a quick and in an organized manner.
- Swept, mopped, and kept up with cleaning tasks regularly.
- Helped in kitchen when needed.
Read orders on menu computer screen, determine items to place in bags, including utensils, napkins and condiments.
- Collected cash and made correct change.
- Counted money in cash drawer at the beginning and end of work shift.
- Must be willing to make nightly cash deposits.
You must be 18 years of age and older and must have reliable transportation.
Role: Cashier at RIOS MEXICAN GRILL
Location: Michigan City,
Apply for this job now.