IT Resource Manager - 3-6 month - Watford/Remote - Inside of IR35
*This role is inside of IR35 and so requires you to work with one of our umbrella partners*
A customer of mine has got in contact to seek our support finding and experienced IT Resource Manager to support a resource management tool installation and policy creation.
The customer is based in the Watford area and so the ability to get to site would be an advantage, but the role is remote.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the below experience and ideally be available to start a contract within the next 2 weeks.
- Project Management of implementation and configuration of the new tool.
- Responsibility for headcount management and capacity planning.
- Communicating utilisation levels to senior stakeholders
- Forecasting and reporting
- Creating of process and procedures for the use of the new tool
- User Training
- Financial Awareness - Resource Focused
- Vendor Management
- Requirements Gathering
- Experience with digital resource management tools
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Grant Baker, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at 'VIQU IT Recruitment' on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK