KS2 Teacher - Full-time - Southsea
Presently, we are working with a well-resourced primary school in the Southsea area. They require a supply teacher for a class of Yr4 pupils to start in September for cover. They can offer brand new facilities and an experienced & supportive staff base. Set in the heart of the South-coast, the school are looking for someone very comfortable teaching the KS2 curriculum, so recent experience teaching a class of Yr3 to Yr6 is preferable.
Already present amongst the staff are cover teachers and TA's capable of supporting you when time is needed for planning or sickness. The school's Headteacher really believes in staff development and regularly schedules training and refresher courses to ensure the school remains forefront of education innovation. It is their intent that an effective relationship between pupils, staff, and local community will reap the rewards for all.
The benefits of the role:
- Full-time role with long-term aspirations.
- Very well-resourced school.
- Supportive staff team and real local community.
- Opportunities to continue to progress with qualifications and specialisms.
The ideal candidate:
- Will hold QTS.
- Have a current DBS (or be willing to apply for one).
- Be available on a full- time basis from September 2021.
- Have experience of KS2 Curriculum works.
If you would be interested in the above role, please apply to this advert directly or contact a member of the team on 02380 836 649. Thank you.