Primary School Teacher Bradford
Supply desk are working in partnership with a number of schools in Bradford. We are recruiting EYFS, KS1 and KS2 teacher to work on a supply basis across school in Bradford. We have long term and short term posiitions available.
The ideal teachers will have:
- Experience working in Primary schools as a teacher
- QTS/EYTS (Early years only)
- Creative individual
- Excellent behaviour managements
- Forward thinking and adaptable
- DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one
Who are Supply Desk?
- Supply Desk are a nationwide agency working with teaching staff and schools across the UK. We aim to match teaching staff with schools to fulfil our motto of 'finding a job you love'. With top rates of pay, excellent customer service and commitment to your development with programs like Team Teach, Jolly Phonics and Jolly Grammar, Supply Desk are an agency that will fulfil your needs.
- Supply Desk are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
- Like you, we are committed to transforming the lives of children through the placement of inspirational teaching staff alongside the promotion of own intervention packages such as Love2Read - a bespoke Reading Intervention proven to boost reading age by up to 2 years
- In addition, refer a friend and get £100 if they work 5 days for us!
If you think you would be an ideal match for supply work give Lucy call on #removed# or email your CV to #removed#