Providing software used by some of the world's largest companies, our client is constantly evolving their technical, cloud based software - which predicts process behaviour using complex mathematical modelling and process simulation. This new role and team focuses on new cloud deployments which keeps the role exciting, interesting and challenging.
To fulfil the role, you will need: -
- Previous, relevant DevOps / software CI/CD experience
- Azure certification(s) / qualification(s). N.B. AWS experience would alternatively be considered
- Practical administering of Azure (or AWS) APIs and tools
- Strong experience in:-
- Monitoring/automation testing software (SaaS) installations/deployments on Azure/AWS
- Team leading (whether project experience or as a line manager)
- Scripting skills in Python, or .Net (would also consider Perl)
- A working background in areas including Microsoft Team Foundation Server /Visual Studio Team Services, Source Control and Build templates
- A strong understanding of Agile methodologies ,e.g. SAFe framework
- Information Security accredited framework e.g. ISO27001, 27017/18
- A qualification in Information Security is desirable
This role will be working with in a team as part of a larger, global company - where the scope to develop and grow is present. Due to the nature of this kind of role, there is an exciting range of perks as well as an attractive working environment e.g. staff dining area with a chef, etc...
To discuss the role, please contact Michael Hewitt-Hulin on 0203 930 8611 or apply using the link.