A prestigious women's health practice in Princeton seeks an experienced medical assistant to join the clinical care team in Princeton, NJ.
The medical assistant will work with the providers to deliver high quality, compassionate care to our patients.
The responsibilities include:
- Greeting and rooming patients
- Documenting required health information in an electronic medical record completely and accurately
- Cleaning and restocking rooms between patients
- Sterilizing instruments according to policy
- Assisting with procedures
- Answering phones and scheduling appointments
- Preparing specimens for lab processing
- The successful candidate will have several years of experience as a medical assistant working in a busy physician office practice on an electronic health record.
- Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule which includes some evenings and Saturday mornings.
- Outstanding customer service and communications skills are required.
- Must have the ability to work as a team member toward achievement of common goals.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package to our employees.
Women's Healthcare of Princeton is a private women's health practice specializing in gynecology only. We take care of patients through every stage of life from adolescents through older adults. We offer many customized treatment options for women suffering from menopausal symptoms. Our specialists are highly skilled in treating chronic pelvic pain, endometriosis, and menstrual cycle issues. We also offer state of the art surgical techniques for patients who may require surgical intervention.
Role: Medical Assistant
Apply for this job now.