Experienced School Administrator
A proactive and forward-thinking school administrator is required for day to day and short-term bookings in the Tavistock area.
Are you an experienced administrator looking for an exciting new role? Do you want to work in schools that are dedicated to nurturing well-rounded, confident children equipped for their future? Are you flexible for day to day and short-term bookings around the Torbay area?
We are looking for a flexible school administrator who is willing to operate on a day to day basis. This could suit someone who has a part time role and is looking to top up their hours.
The role of administrator could include:
- Answering and transferring calls to relevant persons
- Assisting with general administrative tasks
- Filing paperwork
- Experience with SIMS is beneficial
To apply for the position of school administrator you should have previous experience working within a school, knowledge of SIMS and a caring nature.
When working through TeacherActive, you will receive:
- A team of dedicated consultants working to source your perfect role
- A great referral scheme *Terms and Conditions apply*
- The opportunity to find placements in a huge selection of schools around AREA
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard-earned cash.